Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanks Mom!




After Thanksgiving, my mom was nice enough to stay down for another week, to take care of Kylee. Wes had to go out of town for work, and I had to still work at the hospital.

Kylee absolutely loved it! These are pictures of Kylee and her Grandma Julie making apple crisp. My favorite part of the trip was our girls only night, when we watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Necklace 2, and had a nice dinner courtesy of my mom. My mom made us dinner every night. It was nice to come home from work and have a home cooked meal ready.

My mom even took Kylee to school with the tag-a-long bike. I don't have any pictures, but you can look back to older posts and see the bike with Wes and Kylee on it. Mom was nervous, but she did great and Kylee loved it. The night before my mom left, Kylee started crying, and said, "I don't want Grandma to leave. I'm going to miss her." We miss you Grandma, come visit anytime!

No comments: