Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Cute Twins!


Yes! My babies are here. This picture was taken right after they were born. Don't I look happy! It was so amazing. Braydon and Brooklyn were born December 27, 2009 at 3:52 pm and 4:00 pm. Everyone was healthy. Brooklyn did have to go to the NICU briefly for a little help with her breathing, but was able to leave after just a few hours. They both weighed just under 6 lbs. each and were 18 1/2 and 19 inches long. They were closer to the same size than we thought from their ultra sounds. The day they were born, there were two other sets of boy and girl twins born. There seem to be lots of twins these days!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Aubrey they are beautiful! You are just GLOWING in that pic I love it! I am grateful they arrived safely and healthy. Hopefully you are getting some rest!!! xoxox

Jeni said...

HOORAY! Congrats to you and your beautiful twins, they are adorable!!

Ezra had that same little blue striped sleeper in a preemie size and seeing your little boy Braydon wearing it makes me cry.... because I am realizing my baby isn't a baby anymore!

I digress, CONGRATS on having 2 healthy babes!!

Jeni said...

Oh, one more thing:

Hello Tax Deduction!!

I hope that isn't bad to say. :)

CONGRATS again!

Jacob and Emily said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are just loving them to death.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS.... I am soo excited for you... xoxoxox

Roblyer said...

I know everyone says this about babies but I -THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Oh I wish I could be closer to you and them. Miss you tonz!