Sunday, May 22, 2011

Western Caribbean Cruise

These ruins were beautiful. They were right on the beach. It was a hot day, but we loved seeing the ruins at Tulum.


One of the formal nights: It was fun getting dressed up. Almost every night we would go to dinner, then the comedy club, and finally, to the show.





One of my favorite days on our cruise was is Roatan. We went kayaking and to this place that had exotic birds and monkeys. The monkeys were so friendly. This monkey is just 6 months old and was so friendly. He came and jumped on my shoulder and cuddled right up to me. It was so cute!






Miami was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's pretty amazing how close the huge cruise ships are to the city.


Our cruise was a 7 day cruise with four stops. We started in Miami, then went to Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan, and then Cozumel. It was so nice getting away just me and Wes. Thanks to our parents we were able to leave the kids at home. My favorite part of the trip was not having to cook, clean, or take care of anyone!






1 comment:

Jeni said...

What a DREAM!!! I would give anything for a vacation with NO KIDS!! You guys are so lucky!!