Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My sweet Wesley

I guess to start this blog out right, I need to write about my wonderful husband. Thank you Wes, for being such a great father and husband. I really do appreciate all that you do. Since I have been working full-time again, he has taken care of Kylee so well. He totally gets Kylee up and ready for day-care, and picks her up. He basically is super dad! Tonight, when I came home from work, he was in the backyard digging the area for Kylee's sandbox. What a good hubby! He works so hard at his job, and at home, that I just thought he needed a little pat on the back. I love you honey! Happy Father's day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that is a big thing for him to do that so that you can go to work. That is nice that it all works out for you guys. I was like, backyard? And then I remembered that you have a new house! Duh! I just haven't seen it yet! Gosh, I've got to get out there and see it!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited that you started a blog! Now I can keep updated on your life... even though we only live 5 minutes away! Sorry I've been so bad about keeping touch, I think I'm just going to call a bunch of girls and do a girls night soon, like next week!

That was sweet to start your blog off with a little tribute to Wes, what a great guy! I love your family pic's you look gorgeous! (of course) And Kylee needs to teach Anabell that it's fun to have her picture taken, she is a doll!!

Jeni said...

Wes is such a great man for you and Kylee, and he definitely needs a pat on the back every now and then.
Hooray for blogs! I would love to take a trip to see your house! Show us some pictures!

Aub, you have such a cute family. Kylee is getting so grown up, it's crazy. Blogs are nice to keep up with how fast those little kiddies grow. She is so grown up!

Can't wait to see you in New York!