Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our New Home




Some people have been asking to see a few pictures of our new home. We're not totally settled in yet, but we're getting there. Wes has been working on finishing the backyard, but just the other night, we changed our minds on the layout, and we're starting over! Yes, we're even removing the block-wall that we added, and the RV pad. Wes saw a neighbor's RV entrance on the side yard, with landscaping to kind-of hide the entrance. I don't know if that makes sense, but the layout seems much better, and it will leave us a lot more room in our backyard since the RV pad will no longer be taking-up a large portion of it. For those of you who have seen our backyard, you understand.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your house! I still wish we could have found one in that neighborhood. Your yard and RV idea sounds great, seriously let us know if you need Heath to come help. (he loves that kind of stuff)

Heath wanted me to tell you we will have you for dinner if you take us to the lake :) j/k we need to have you guys over soon anyway! Can't wait to hang out thursday!

Jeni said...

Um, hello Aubrey? This is beautiful!! Look at that, we are all almost grown up with real houses (don't worry, I won't have one for a LONG time). I would love to come and see your house for REAL! Maybe we should plan a girls sleepover soon at your place. It's gorgeous, and I love it!

Can't wait to see you in (gasp) 1 week!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

oooh, Aub...it's beautiful! I just looked going, oooh...ahhhh. Seriously. And the inside is so pretty too! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it. I have yet to have a house that I am very happy with and love. Thanks for the pictures! So exciting!

Roblyer said...

Aub- You Finally did it. You started a blog even though you have no spare time at all. COOL! I love the pics and I hope the kids and I can get out to see it soon. I miss you guys and I also really liked the one about Wes- SO CHEESY! Love ya Wes and Kylee!

Kev and Niki said...

Listen people i have seen it in real life and it is even more fantastic!!! So Aub i am an old married blogger now...wanna be friends? ;) I vote we recruit the whole sessions clan to blogging!!! I already got joni to get on the blog wagon... next victims---- Keri and Sheri... Wahoo i am so excited!!! Give Kylee a kiss for me and tell Wes i say hey bro!!!