Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Amazing Trip to New York






What would I do without my girlfriends? I love that we still do things, and keep in touch. Thanks Natalie, for letting us stay at Eric's company apartment. It really was an amazing trip. The only bad thing that happened, was that I lost my camera. Fortunately, my friends are awesome, and they've already sent me cd's of all their pictures (thanks everyone!).

One of my favorite parts of the entire trip, was when we just arrived, and met-up with all the girls. It was so good to see everyone again, and I loved how excited everyone was to see each other. I also loved the little moments, like hanging-out in the apartment, or waiting in some line. I even loved walking around until my feet hurt. I can't believe no one complained. Seriously, we were running on little-to no sleep at all, and hungry a lot of the time, but we all had a blast;.

The sheer size of New York is incredible. The city is huge, and 4 days was not enough time. We did create a lot of fun memories. The subways were grose, but we managed to find our way around, thanks to Aubrey Howell. I'll never forget that pizza place, or Nat's kiss to the pizza guy, John. I laughed until I cried. Dylan's candy store was so fun, and I loved how excited we all were. It was like we were little kids again. Was it Stef who loaded up on gummi bears?


Thanks girls, for all the good times!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got the pictures! You were probably like, it's about time! :) I love the shirt you bought...the one you're wearing in the pic of you and me...that color looks really good on you with your dark hair. Looking good!

Jeni said...

Let me just say it one more time: THIS TRIP WAS AMAZING! Thank you so much Aub for being there and making it the most memorable trip! And for being my roomie!

Again, I am sorry that you lost your camera... I really am getting a new one (I want the one Nat has, the Nikon coolpix) so you can have mine if you want. I will even mail it to you...

Love you!!

Amanda said...

Glad you cute girls had so much fun! I need to put the boating pic's of you guys on a CD for you. We need to get together soon, what have you been up to? Sorry, it's been crazy here, but things are slowing down...let's hang out-before Kylee starts school :)

The Dennis' said...

Thank you! I had so much fun! You are such a sport, felt so bad that you lost your camera! I am glad we all took about 700 photos all together though! Got some great ones :).

Miss you! It's not the same talking online, those long nights were AWESOME!!!