Sunday, July 13, 2008

July Update

So much has happened lately, it's hard to know where to start. Wes, Kylee, and I spoke in sacrament meeting today. Kylee wanted to speak, so we let her bear her testimony. When we were getting ready for church, I asked Kylee what she was going to say, and she said,"you'll just have to wait and see." I did have to help her a little when she first started, but then I sat down, and she finished. It was so cute, and more people commented on her talk than mine or Wes'.

Yesterday, I floated to the NICU, and I got to hold the cutest little babies! I'm so baby hungry. I can't wait until Wes and I have more children. I hope it's soon. Wes and I are both taking fertility drugs, so I hope they work. We also have Wes' boat for sale just in case we have to pay for invitro! Our neighbors just did it, and they said it costs about $20,000.

I also recently got back from my trip to New York. I went with my best friends from high school and college. It was a girls only trip. We had so much fun. Unfortunately, I lost my camera in New York so I don't have any pictures to post yet. My girlfriends are going to send me a cd of their's, so I'll post some soon.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Kylee is so cute, I can't believe how outgoing she is to get up in Sacrament and bear her testimony, that is awesome!
Thanks for taking us boating the other night, it was fun to get together. We had a blast!
Let's cross our fingers and hope those fertility drugs work! We're thinking of you guys!

Kev and Niki said...

Wes told us about your camera... that stinks!!! I'm glad to hear your talks went well!!! Kylee is so brave!!! I wish i could have seen her!!!!

Jeni said...

Wow, that is really cute that Kylee spoke all by herself. Aub, that lil girl is going to be something else when she grows up. She is so cute.

I had such a blast with you in NY. It's sad that we are all so far apart. I just want to get in my pjs and have some more girl talk with you! Oh, and you can really have my camera if you want it- cause I think I am buying a new one.

I have a good feeling about this time around. You will get your baby. It will happen this time. Love you Aub!!!!!

Santy and Joni said...

Aubrey, you and Wes and Kylee are always in our thoughts. You guys are going to get another baby soon. Kylee is so special, it makes me sad that we do not get to see her more. We miss all of you and look forward to being at least a little closer soon. I want to hear all about your trip to NY. Love always

Joni

Unknown said...

Wow, so after getting back into reality, you had to speak in sacrament? Ouch. hehe, j/k. That's awesome...and awesome that Kylee wanted to participate also. That's cute. The pictures are on their way...don't worry! The sad thing is that there are some pictures of you holding your camera! Sad! It was right there! I can't believe that happened! Sorry!