Monday, September 22, 2008

I love my Kylee






For those who don't know Kylee, she is adorable! She says the cutest, funniest things, and she makes me smile everyday. I love how full of life she is and how happy she is to do everything. A few days ago, we bought her a blond wig so she can be Hannah Montana for Halloween. That night, she decided to "practice her songs." She sang and danced to several songs before I had to reel her back down to earth for bed time. She was so upset because she wanted to know all the words to the songs before Halloween. I was finally able to get her to put her pj's on by telling her she has at least another month to rehearse.

Kylee also loves playing soccer. She scored her first goal at her game this Saturday, and she was so proud. After she scored the goal, she turned around to where I was sitting to look for me. She had the biggest smile on her face, it was so cute.

Hope you like the pics

3 comments:

Jeni said...

That Kylee is cute. Did you know it's Hannah Montanna's b-day next weekend? (Make sure you tell Kylee)

Halloween and holidays are so much more fun with kids. Kylee is full of spunk and energy!

harmsie said...

Yea I'm glad i can now keep up with the fam. Kylee is so big I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Ill be coming down sometime in october so im gonna come see your new home. I'll let you know.

The Dennis' said...

So cute! And that's awesome she is so good at soccer - she sounds cute! I can't wait for halloween too - so fun! The wig pics are priceless!!!