Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kylee's Soccer





Kylee had her first soccer game yesterday. I wasn't able to make it because I had to work. Wes took lots of pictures for me. Her first practice was Thursday, and I went to that with my mom and grandma. It was hilarious, let me tell you. Most of the 4 and 5 year-old girls have never played soccer, including Kylee. Their coach was trying to teach them how to kick the ball, and other basics of the game.

Wes said the game was fun to watch as well. Kylee really loves soccer. She didn't score any goals, but she told me that she kicked the ball! Since the little girls were all crowded around the ball, Kylee had a hard time "getting her turn." Wes is trying to teach Kylee how to be more aggressive.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha! That is great! Lance and I were just talking how we wanted to try annika in a sport...but we're probably too late for this year. I've been so overwhelmed, I haven't thought about it much...but they aren't very organized here either...it's hard to find what's available! But GO Kylee! Looks fun!

Amanda said...

Good job Kylee! I love watching little kids play soccer.
Thanks so much for coming the other night, I hope you had fun; I loved seeing you!!! :) Lets get together soon!