Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm pregnant!

After almost 4 years of trying, we're pregnant! I've taken over 400 pills, over 100 shots, had my blood drawn over 20 times. It has all been worth it now, because we're pregnant. We're still a little nervous though, because it's still very early in the pregnancy, but we are so excited that we had to tell.

We find out if one or both of the embryos that were implated took. We could be having one or more! We would love twins (two for the price of one), but we're grateful for whatever we get. I'm feeling good. I still have to take a lot of medicine, so my hormone levels stay where they should. I still feel like a lab rat, but it's getting better. My butt has gotten used to the daily injections, and I don't feel as sore as I used to.

Kylee is excited to have a baby brother or baby sister (and a puppy). We told Kylee that we're not getting her a dog until after we have a baby, so now she is really excited about getting a puppy.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Keep us all updated, and you better call if you need anything!

brandonandlexee said...

Amanda told me a few months ago you were doing IVF...it's fun huh:) Such a long crazy process but you get amazing results! Congratulations! I am very happy for you guys and I hope your two little guys hold on tight for ya!

Jeni said...

Hello!!!! Congrats!!!!! Once I catch up on my sleep I need to catch up with you. Love you Aub and I'm so happy that you're pregnant!!! Keep us updated!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys.. Keep me updated.. Love ya Kris

harmsie said...

I can't tell you how happ I am for you guys. I have never heard such great news. You guys deserve it hope all goes well. And I hope there is teo in there how fun that would be.

Santy and Joni said...

We are so excited for you guys. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do. We love you all and look foward to meeting the new additions to your family!!!

Jacob and Emily said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.